Friday, May 7, 2010

Mama, My Friend


Nothing sums it up better then this song by The Spice Girls (yes, I really said that)

Mama-

She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I should'nt be
Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had

I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of to think about,about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility

Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love

Mama, I love you.
Mama, I care.


Happy Mothers Day, Mum (and all the Mums out there)

Lots of love,

image borrowed from Disney Parks Blog

6 comments:

Ian said...

I don't mean to be rude, but is your mother quite tall, by any chance? (I am 6'4").

amourissima said...

My mother is very tall. With spots.

Haley Sue said...

What a great song, I think it is perfect for this day too!

Haley Sue said...

Perfect song for today.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

This photo made smile, giraffe is one of my fave! Those long eyelashes & neck of course!

amourissima said...

I totally dug the photo too- I envy the eyelashes for sure!