aren't they SO beautiful!! haha. love it! I'm gonna go on a bit of a tangent here, like I always do hehe.
I saw this thing on TV the other night about some of our elephants in Australian zoos, recently we had the first one ever born in Australia, man, it.is.so.cute. Baby elephants are so adorable! fwar! heh heh.
What was fascinating though, was on this show a bloke from Asia who raised one of the elephants we now have in a zoo came to visit the elephant. It'd been years since he'd seen the elephant, and he started crying and the elephant came and was touching his face with the end of its trunk and stuff, and they were standing together and the elephant was shedding tears and the man was wiping them away with his hands. I was totally blown away.. I never knew elephants could cry.
They CRY? I didn't know baby elephants CRIED! That it too sweet, that reminds me of the story of Christian the Lion- have you seen it? If not, I'll post it next- JUST for you!
2 comments:
aren't they SO beautiful!! haha. love it! I'm gonna go on a bit of a tangent here, like I always do hehe.
I saw this thing on TV the other night about some of our elephants in Australian zoos, recently we had the first one ever born in Australia, man, it.is.so.cute. Baby elephants are so adorable! fwar! heh heh.
What was fascinating though, was on this show a bloke from Asia who raised one of the elephants we now have in a zoo came to visit the elephant. It'd been years since he'd seen the elephant, and he started crying and the elephant came and was touching his face with the end of its trunk and stuff, and they were standing together and the elephant was shedding tears and the man was wiping them away with his hands. I was totally blown away.. I never knew elephants could cry.
Seeing that baby rhino reminded me of it all : )
They CRY? I didn't know baby elephants CRIED! That it too sweet, that reminds me of the story of Christian the Lion- have you seen it? If not, I'll post it next- JUST for you!
Post a Comment