I decided on a cute little strapless dress that I call my Betty Draper Dress for My Christmas party. I have to remember that Dancing and Strapless Dresses don't go together. A few years ago I was givin' her on the floor and my dress fell off for a nano second. My co-worker hasn't been the same since... he blushes a little more then usual. This year, it wasn't all that comfortable when I was wiggling my way across the floor... for fear of having the same wardrobe malfunction I left the dance floor a little sooner then I wanted.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Betty Draper Dress
I decided on a cute little strapless dress that I call my Betty Draper Dress for My Christmas party. I have to remember that Dancing and Strapless Dresses don't go together. A few years ago I was givin' her on the floor and my dress fell off for a nano second. My co-worker hasn't been the same since... he blushes a little more then usual. This year, it wasn't all that comfortable when I was wiggling my way across the floor... for fear of having the same wardrobe malfunction I left the dance floor a little sooner then I wanted.
Labels:
Pictures,
Tis The Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment