
Dear Beck,
As much as I like most of your music, your song "The Horrible Fanfare/Landslide/Exoskeleton" is totally creeepy. Especially with that talking near the end.
I don't plan to really listen to it anymore... thank though for making it. The rest of the album is pretty good.
Love From,

PS: what is an Exoskeleton? Should I know this in case I ever find myself on a game show like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
As much as I like most of your music, your song "The Horrible Fanfare/Landslide/Exoskeleton" is totally creeepy. Especially with that talking near the end.
I don't plan to really listen to it anymore... thank though for making it. The rest of the album is pretty good.
Love From,
PS: what is an Exoskeleton? Should I know this in case I ever find myself on a game show like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
No comments:
Post a Comment