What the heck am I listening too? I like talk radio better then music radio. I never find they play anything worth while on the popular music stations. If there ever is anything worthwhile I'm sure I'll hear it on a commercial or in a movie or something. Plus, I listen to music ALL the time when I am at home and truth, it's not all that mainstream but it's what I like and I dig it. So, while at work as apposed to listening to my iPod I listen to the CBC ONE, my favorite show is "Q" with Jian Ghomeshi - I always learn something interesting. I also just learnt today that the awful, infamous Billy Bob Thorton interview was done by him- wowzers!Earlier today though, Jian interviewed Hulk Hogan- that was a really good interview. I recommend listening to it if you can. Interesting for sure... I sometimes like it when people air their dirty laundry, especially if they have learnt something from getting so dirty. That's not what I'm listening to right now though, I'm listening to some archive show that is currently talking about something crazy that happened in the early 60's. People sure did talk funny back then. At least I think they did.
Changing the topic, I also learnt that the "new guy" at work who I thought was cute might actually be gay. I haven't really talked to him I just asked around to find out what happened to the last person in that office and coyly asked who the blond was. The response was "I think he might be gay!!!!" Oops. I think I might be gay too- Okay, not really. Whatever. I'm just a girl who's always curious about the new person. There's a new girl upstairs who I find somewhat interesting- she keeps herself locked in her office (no one keeps their office doors closed unless they aren't there- I'm pretty sure she is there). When I do see her around she is always full of smiles so I'm sure she's fine, I just haven't had a chance to say "Hi".
So that's it. It's Thursday and I have a bit of a headache. I'm looking forward to the weekend because I am heading over to my parents place to wrap all their Christmas presents which should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment