Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Does The Year 2010 Look Like?

It's going to look like #15-5519 TCX or for us regular folks- Turquoise. Pantone- the worlds authority on color (who knew we needed that!) announced on December 8th and what 2010 needs is Turquoise.

"Combining the serene qualities of blue and the invigorating aspects of green, Turquoise evokes thoughts of soothing, tropical waters and a languorous, effective escape from the everyday troubles of the world, while at the same time restoring our sense of well being. "

with that being said are you wondering what the color was for 2009? Well that would be Mimosa! Mmmmm Mimosa- the color that tastes as good as it looks. If I would have know that sooner I would have been drinking Mimosa's a whole lot more. Just because the color authorities told me too...
Good Bye Mimosa- Hello Turquoise! I'm excited for you to pop up in my closet! Oooo and maybe in the ways of a Birks Blue Box!

1 comment:

amourissima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.