
Dear Santa,
My name is Blanche and I live in Canada, I am- well, I'm not going to tell you how old I am because that is a bit of a "sensitive" issue with me right now. I have been a good lady this year, so good in fact that I should be an angle at the top of a tree! I bet you already know that though. For Christmas this year I have my eye set on only ONE thing, it is a signed Blue Harmony solid body Guitar from singer/songwriter Leslie Feist. All the proceeds go to a good cause as it is being auctioned off for charity so really, it's a win-win-win situation. The Charity is called "Peace For The Animals"... though I must admit that if I were to get this guitar the animals around me may not have much peace for the first few months but I will make it up to them with lots of love and attention. Even the ones that I am allergic too. Pinky Swear!
I am excited for Christmas this year, I have spent a lot of time finding the perfect gift for everyone in my family- it's actually been a lot of fun! We finally got some snow here so you shouldn't have any trouble riding your sled over all the roof tops. Just be sure that you bundle up, it's been really cold. Make sure that the Reindeer also wear their sweaters. Thank you Santa for taking the time to read my letter, I promise not to let so much time pass between correspondence next time.
All my love,
PS: Though I don't have a fireplace at my condo I will leave TV on the Fireplace Channel and place some goodies for the Reindeer and a finger of Scotch for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment