I had yesterday off from work, I took the day to look after my little ol' friend Laura who had knee surgery on Tuesday ( I think I may have mentioned this all before). Being run off my feet and not paying as much attention as I do usually I ended up accepting an invite to the office luncheon which was also a Secret Santa gift exchange. I love gift exchanges, it reminds me of when I was little and in December I'd pull someones name from a hat and ALL month I'd give them little surprises. Like a Secret Santa Stalker! I'd put little treats in their desk and book bag giggling with delight when they would find them- finally, on the last day of school I would give them something fantastic like a Life Savers Story Book (It looked like a book but when you opened it, inside would be filled with all these different types of Life Savers... now I even ask myself if you can buy Life Savers anymore). So much fun! I can make a $25 dollar limit go a long way! So, even though I wasn't able to make it to the office party gift exchange thing (we sure do a lot of celebrating around here) I made sure that my gift recipients gift was ready to be given! I really hope they like it, I spent a lot of time picking it all out for them.Today when I walked into my office I had totally forgotten that someone may have pulled my name as well- BOY was I surprised when I found a giant box hidden under my desk wrapped in Silver Santa Foil wrapping. Excited! I haven't opened it yet, in a way I feel silly opening it all by myself in my office. I keep thinking that I should save it for Christmas now... I have no idea what it could be and I have no idea who it may be from (perhaps a woman because it's wrapped so well and the writing is rather lady like). I'd really like to take a picture of the fancy dancy present so you can see just how exciting it is but my freaking camera is broken on my phone (I curse thee LG Shine!!). I'll let you know what it is when I open it! EEEK!! tee hee heee...

2 comments:
You are better than me! I can never wait to open!
I know! I never use to be like this- in my "old age" I have become ridiculously patient. haha :)
Post a Comment