Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cookies Are A RIGHT NOW Food

Yesterday we had Big Birds Licorice Alsorts legs standing in all their pink and yellow glory in front of the Google Icon- today we have MY personal favorite COOKIE MONSTER!

Oh Cookie Monster, how I identify with you so. Your passion for the sweeter things in life and inability to keep your monster self under control when in the presence of COOKIES (oh the things I have done for cookies, I am sure you can relate) or anything round-ish in shape. The last few years you have been given a lot slack, much like Barbie, for contributing to health issues in today's youth. Some may disagree with me however I believe that it has nothing to do with you, people just want to blame a monster- ANY monster and you just happen to fir the bill. It takes a big man to succumb to so much criticism. I appreciate your honesty when you appeared on The Colbert Report stating that you are the Robert Downey Jr. of Cookies and had "crazy times" in the 70's and 80's.

Oh Cookie Monster, how the ladies love you...



All the ladies except for Prairie Dawn



PS: Is it wrong of me to want to give Cookie Monster a good brushing?

No comments: