Friday, November 13, 2009

Fact or Crap


I have this calender that I got for Christmas last year from my BFF Laura. It's the Fact or Crap Music Edition Calender- every day there is a new statement and I have to decided if it's FACT or CRAP- the answer if on the back of the paper.


I use to change my Facebook status daily with the Fact or Crap question, having people respond daily however that soon got boring so I just play it with myself. Sometimes I learn something new, sometimes I don't and sometimes... just don't give a crap.


Today's Fact or Crap is a question that caught me off guard and therefore inspired this post.


Johnny Cash spent time in jail after being caught picking
flowers illegally...

FACT (yes, that's right FACT): It was only for
one night and although jailed several times, he never spent more than one night
at a time in jail
*shocked!*

Here is the article that supports this FACT
Here's to a Happy Friday to everyone and have a wonderful weekend, and just remember... don't pick the flowers.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

His defence:

"Well I never picked flowers,
but my mama did
and my brother did
and my sister did
and my daddy died young."