Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Anytime 5 Minutes Chocolate Cup Cake

  • 4 tablespoons flour
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • 3 tablespoons oil
  • 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
  • A small splash of vanilla extract & your favourite tipple liquor
  • 1 large tall coffee mug
Add dry ingredients to your largest mug & mix well.
Add the egg & mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk & oil.
Mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using),
vanilla extract
&
a drop or two of your favourite tipple liquor.
Mix again
***
Put your mug in the microwave & cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
***
Allow to cool a little, & tip out onto a plate if desired.
***
EAT!
(this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
***
num-num-num
***

4 comments:

xim said...

oh! -no hay mas que decir hasta probarlo-( nothing more to say until i taste it) thank uuuuuu

Rolley said...

That is fantastic!!! I'm excited. However, my microwave is broken.. I have survived fine without it for over a month now but perhaps I should just go buy a new one.. and try this awesome little recipe. : D
I'll send this to a friend too, I know she'll like it : D

greenfumb said...

I don't have a microwave either, hope my kids don't spot the recipe, the pressure to get one is bad enough already. Could you do it in the oven and just leave it a bit longer do you think?

amourissima said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

This is a sweet little recipe- Mmmm… Now I can indulge in chocolate cake for breakfast EVERY morning if I feel so inclined!

Rolley and Greenfumb: Good thinking about the oven! I bet it could be done! Maybe try using a tin can that has been lightly greased and floured with coco powder (that is of course if you WANT it to come out- it can be just as much fun eating it right out of the pan/tin/cup!) I'm not sure what temp I'd set it at- most cakes are baked at around 350F so that might be a good place to start!

Let me know how it works out if you try it!
and Happy Eating!