Friday, April 24, 2009

Wishbone: The Worlds Most Colorful Taste

I am a sleeeeeeepy girl today. A week of no sleep can make me duller then a sheep. Baaa.
ok. That was Baaaad.
That too.

I tried to buy Kings of Leon tickets today but sadly I've forgotten both the Pre-Sale and the Regular Sale so all that was left when I remembered were Level Two seats. I don't pay for Level Two seats.

There's still snow on the ground and up in the hills. I'm waiting for it to warm up because I know underneath all that white stuff is green stuff and trees just waiting to burst into life.
And spiders that are waiting to invade my home. Dun-dun-dunnnn.

It's 11:11am (or so my computer says.). I'm going to make a wish.
*makes wish making face almost fell asleep because eyes were closed for longer then a nano second it takes to blink*
There. Wish Made.

I use to wish all the time, on things like stars, eye lashes, that wishbone in the chicken and birthday candles. I do believe that they come true because much have come true for me. I am very lucky to have what I have and I am just starting to get the hang of what to do with it. This wisdom I believe has come with age.

Today I like my age. Maybe it's because I'm a bit dull due to the sleepiness. I still get curious about my wrinkles and what I will look like when I get older but regardless... today I like my age. It's not that old. I'm just 19 in "Blanche Years".

2 comments:

Rolley said...

Ha! Yeah, I have things like that too, that I used to do all the time when I was younger but neglected to do as I got older.. running out in to the rain and tropical storms for example.. I used to love doing it.. so I started doing it again recently - if you stop doing the little things that you love you start to loose who you really are.. : )

Age is funny hey.. I'm in my late 20s and its a weird spot to be in, really strange.. hard to find the words really. I basically just don't know where the last 6-7 years went, time keeps seeming to speed up, faster and faster!

I'm so trying those cakes this week by the way. hah!!

amourissima said...

Mmmm!!! Let me know how they turn out (the cake that is!)

I came to the realization a few years back that the 30's are the new 20's- so that has kept me satisfied. I do also play like a child still… laugh, giggle and take joy in the small things like playing in the cardboard box some new furniture came in.

I say keep playing in rain and even the mud!