Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet Chaarlee

My mum said she wasn't going to do it but she did. She brought home a puppy after a trip to see her favorite breeder in the United States. My parents haven't had a puppy in the house for 8 years so they kind of forgot what it's like. Lucky for them, Chaarlee (Yes, Charlie but spelt Chaarlee.) is a doll even though he is built like a tank and tough like one too.

Yes, my ear is a little green.
It's from my tattoo, I'm hard core that way.

Photobucket
This stick is my biggest achievement yet!

With their wild enthusiasm and value for the small things in life, puppies have the ability to put a smile on almost any face. There is a lot that people can learn from animals most importantly the capability to enjoy the simple things in life and acceptance. Vital to any happy existence- I think.

Take a break from your life today and go hug a puppy!

No comments: