When I was little I went through a paper eating phase and it was weird and wonderful. Well, I can retreat back to my old ways thanks to a joke gone concept gone real life.
Slim Chips
indigestible hardened pieces of flavoured, coloured paper!
Mmmm... sounds tasty. *urp*
Mmmm... sounds tasty. *urp*
Just look at it, nothing says tasty like a bag of spinach colored paper that tastes like... peppermint? Or worse- Sweet Potato! I least favorite food of ALL TIME. Just the though of it turns my tummy, gives me goose bumps and causes me to involuntary dry heave.
I was hoping for Roast Chicken, Dill Pickle or at the very least Ketchup.
I don't do low fat, I don't do paper (anymore-I quit when I was 8) I totally don't think I'm going to do this.
So are YOU going to eat them?
[hat tip to The Consumerist]



3 comments:
ewwwwwwwww this looks like a terrible idea. I'm with you. Sweet potato? No thank you. I stick with my Doritos, Fritos, Lays, Cheetos, and Sun Chips.
*gag* Sweet Potato *shudder*
If you are going to eat something it may as well be real and if you are going to eat chips it may as well be real chips in real chip flavors.
It's okay Blanche, sweet potato still loves you.
Post a Comment