
This Weeks Music Obsession: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros,
It was in Laura's car that I discovered them, my ears caught hold of a catchy tune and potential for whistle-a-long. I was hooked. I am hooked. Hooked on a love song that seem as though it may actually be true:
Just delicious...
"...Jade, you remember that night you fell outta my window?
ya you came jumping out after me
well, you were bleeding all over the place and I covered your ass with your dress and we went off to the hospital, you remember that?
ya
well there's somethin I never told you bout that night
what didn't you tell me?
well, while you were sitting in the back seat smokin a cigarrette you thought was gonna be your last, I was fallin deep, deep in love with you, and I never told you till just now!
Home,
Home,
let me come home,
home is wherever I'm with you
Home,
yes I am Home
home is whenever I'm with you!..."
photo borrowed from Flickr
No comments:
Post a Comment