This Weeks Music Obsession: Florence + The Machine
"According to [Florence] Welch 'The name Florence and the Machine started
off as a private joke that got out of hand'..."
Florence +The Machine
fall under many genres:Art rock
Indie pop
Alternative rock
Soul
Baroque Pop
...Soul Inspired Indie
How ever you choose to classify her and define the bands sound it's making waves across the UK... raspy, strong, full of life waves throbbing with rhythm. Even I can catch a beat to clap along too and that is unheard of because all the things I can do in life, clapping along isn't one of them.
Dog Days (Live) by Florence + The Machine
This is a live version of a song called Dog Days, there was a "block" on the actual video which includes such delights as a colony of forest clowns clapping along making it easy for me to follow.
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) by Florence + The Machine
Music that I can't help but move my body too... it's thrash/dance-before-bed-with-all-the-lights-on-and-without-a-care-of-what-the-neighbours-think music.
Enough blogging, time for more dancing.
"According to [Florence] Welch 'The name Florence and the Machine started
No comments:
Post a Comment