
Thou shall not come on Blogger after 9pm on a school/work night.
WHY you ask? because I don't go to bed... I've been busy catching up on everyones fantastic blogs and damn... it's getting way past my bed time. I must keep my blogging STRICTLY for at work ONLY. Hmmmm... remind me to bug I.T. about why I can't post comments on some peoples (Rolley's) blogs when I'm at work... I'm sure I just need them to update the flash or something on my computer.
I won't even have time to do my Brain Age before bed... it makes me too excited doing my 9's times tables.
I don't even think I ate dinner (oops) but I did do laundry (bonus points, it's been a few weeks. It's creepy that I can go a month and still have enough clean socks and matching undies to not cause any alarm... regardless, I was running out of towels) and something else- oh yes. This is very important. I watched 90210 (Oh I know, it's time to disown me) and had a kitchen dance party.
OK, I have to get my butt to bed. Good Night, October is almost over CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
WHY you ask? because I don't go to bed... I've been busy catching up on everyones fantastic blogs and damn... it's getting way past my bed time. I must keep my blogging STRICTLY for at work ONLY. Hmmmm... remind me to bug I.T. about why I can't post comments on some peoples (Rolley's) blogs when I'm at work... I'm sure I just need them to update the flash or something on my computer.
I won't even have time to do my Brain Age before bed... it makes me too excited doing my 9's times tables.
I don't even think I ate dinner (oops) but I did do laundry (bonus points, it's been a few weeks. It's creepy that I can go a month and still have enough clean socks and matching undies to not cause any alarm... regardless, I was running out of towels) and something else- oh yes. This is very important. I watched 90210 (Oh I know, it's time to disown me) and had a kitchen dance party.
OK, I have to get my butt to bed. Good Night, October is almost over CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
image: note to self by alex ostrowski
2 comments:
haha classic : D
yeah, tell the IT department that you need to participate in some work related blogs, discussion around web technologies to boost productivity and such - HAHA. or just tell them my blog needs comments. hehe.
Oh dude, when I was in college I didn't do laundry until I went home. I could go weeks and weeks. Lots o' panties were bought. Ah ha
Post a Comment