Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The War


I'm not sure if you are aware or not but there is a massive war taking place right this very moment.


My Immune System
vs.
Dirty Virus Sickness


It's totally intense and like most wars, very inconvenient. Someone (I suspect Immune System) pulled out a low blow with the allergy card- I mean, come one now I'm already down don't kick me when I'm there! Having cooties is enough but creating an allergic reaction to the cooties is just mean. Are there rumors of Weapons Of Mass Destruction or something? I appreciate the lack of runny nose and the no sore throat but painful burning, throbbing itching skin? For real? I don't think that's helping anything! As things were witnessed on Monday it sort of back fired. Jerks.


So, this is my peace cry... NO MORE ITCHY BURNING HANDS AND FEET, I'm not a baby... I don't need to get a random reaction with my sickness. I don't have a full time live in mommy to look after me. I don't even have a roommate. So enough is enough. I don't want to take Benadryl my whole life because spreadsheets are hard enough to work on with a clear head never mind a foggy, drugged up head.


Truce.

No comments: