Friday, October 30, 2009

It's 4:21pm- Do You Know Where Your Friday Is?


It's been a busy week and due to a lack of motivation + unexpected work I didn't get all that I wanted done. But that's OK, I'm good at covering my tracks. I'll catch up on Monday. But Monday is Monday and Monday is 3 days away (plus an extra hour)


*This is my reminder to

EVERYONE

who participate in Daylight Savings Time*


Don't forget to change you clocks back Saturday! If you are going out to a Halloween party then do it BEFORE the shooters and sugar overdose happens. ALSO, if you live in Calgary and happen to behave yourself on Saturday night here's a little thought for you...


Go to the H1N1 Vaccination Clinic early Sunday morning. Hopefully with the combo of hangovers, church and people who forgot to change the time, the line ups won't be as bad! Just an idea... I would do it but sadly, as I am STILL sick... I can't get my vaccine until I'm all better and off my antibiotics (which don't seem to be working but that is ANOTHER story...)


So with that being said, everyone have a lovely weekend. Enjoy the spooks, ghouls chills and fun. I'm going to a Halloween party at my friend Reena's house so that should be fun (aside from having to play Hide and Seek which always scares the heck out of me. I get WAY too excited for my own good. It's a good thing I sort of look like an adult.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Roll said...

ohhhh cool, you're in a Friday arvo, and it's a regular busy Sat morning here, I'm in the future!!!

miss. chief said...

Dude, make sure you do your research on the vaccine before you get it. I'm not going to. It's not for everybody.

Roll said...

ohhhh, whats the h1n1 vaccination? Sounds familiar.. is it a flu one? I've never bothered with vaccinations for much :) hehe.. I have (over)confidence with my immune system :D yay!