That's the funniest photo I've seen all week haha!! (I know its Monday, but I mean all of last week too) heh.
Hope you had a nice weekend, I did : ) Hows the knitting going hehe, coming in to winter for you soon!! OHHH I can't even imagine how cold it would be. Its getting hotter and hotter here, and still no rain either. Hopefully when summer hits us we'll have a massive wet season (and not too much flooding, please) heh.
3 comments:
HAHA!!! that is cute. ride that pony girl and happy friday!
OMG, that's hysterical. GIDDYUP!
That's the funniest photo I've seen all week haha!! (I know its Monday, but I mean all of last week too) heh.
Hope you had a nice weekend, I did : ) Hows the knitting going hehe, coming in to winter for you soon!! OHHH I can't even imagine how cold it would be. Its getting hotter and hotter here, and still no rain either. Hopefully when summer hits us we'll have a massive wet season (and not too much flooding, please) heh.
Happy week.
Post a Comment