Monday, August 16, 2010

Doing Life In A Dress

There are 2 things in life that have never stopped me:

High Heels
and
Dresses

I can do it all in high heels and a dress- sometimes I choose to sometimes I don't but never in my life has it ever stopped me from doing the things I want to do.

That's me at the bottom embarking on my great wall climbing adventure.



King or errr... Queen of the world. I made it to the top and repelled my way to the bottom.


like this- whee! Look at those dirty feet... only acceptable at Folk Fest.

This was a free standing wall to climb in the family center of the Folk Fest. I spent about an hour playing with bubbles and than was asked if I wanted to climb the wall. At first I thought it was only for kids but they told me no- so I did it. I had a great time! I've always been a little monkey so climbing this was like second nature to me. I was wearing my bikini bottoms under my dress so I was good to go and did not pull a Britney.

So that's a taste of what I can do in a dress, you should see my climb rocks in heals.




Photo Credit to Laura B.

2 comments:

Rolley said...

That's the spirit!!! I woulda been a bit of a fraidy-cat but totally would have done that, ohhh it looks so high!

amourissima said...

Haha! It wasn't as high as it seems, I think it was meant for kids. That's okay- it was still loads of fun!