Friday, August 14, 2009

A Frozen Golf Tart with a Happy Birthday Shout-Out To Hans

Today is my company's Golf Tournament for the clients. Thankfully because it's a blustery +12°C (OK-that was a white lie. Right now at 7am it's +°9C Brrrrr... where the HECK is summer???) I won't have to dress ultra Golf Tarty and whoooo those clients *bats eye lashes*.

I'm a good sport and plan to have fun, regardless of the rain and the chill. My goal today sitting at the Lisa Longball Hole is to generate as much money as possible for STARS.

Wish me luck and send me WARM thoughts!!

on a second and even quicker note I went to Google to grab my link info for Lisa Longball and STARS and found that Google changed their little do-hickey logo thing:

Hans Christian Ørsted:"a Danish physicist and chemist who is most widely known for observing that electric currents can induce magnetic fields, an important aspect of electromagnetism. He shaped post-Kantian philosophy and advances in science throughout the late 19th century."

If I weren't at home and about to jump in the shower I would pay tribute to him buy writing a much better post then this. Anyway, go check it out! Happy Birthday Hans!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope you aren't freezing your arse off!

amourissima said...

oh my goodness- it was SO COLD and rainy!!! But I'm a trooper and totally kept it together with my golf cap, waterproof Mascara and a big ol' smile for all the grumpy golfers!

Plus the Baylee's helped A LOT!