Friday, August 7, 2009

Wasn't It Just Friday LAST Week?


The weekend is here, the weather is going to be nice (I plan to dig out my bikini and book sometime- I've been neglecting both.) and I'm excited to see my girl Reena in about say... 15 minutes. She picking me up and we are heading out- first thing on the agenda (are you ready?) buy hairspray! YES! It;s true, and the fun doesn't stop there! We also have to return something as well! teehee...

It doesn't matter what you do it's who you do. No, who you do it with... you know what I mean.

On that quick little quip (OK maybe not a quip- perhaps more of a quirk?) I will leave you with...





a video of Gwyneth Paltrow showing us peasants how to cook a chicken.

Make what you will of it!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Gasp. Could I actually do something that Gwyneth can do? I don't know....ah ha ha

valentine said...

i have always felt its more important who you do....

i used to like gwyneth. alot. she is starting to bug.

Yet said...

I actually found that interesting...she's so cute. Anyway, Now I'm hungry. I think i'll go eat.

amourissima said...

Kristin: Her chicken looks super easy to make doesn't it!! I actually watched that clip again with out seeing her as Gwyneth and more as just woman who cooks and damn if it doesn't look do able!

Valentine: so true

Yet: I totally agree- Like I reponded to Kristin it actually made me pretty hungry!

Thanks for the comments everyone!