Thursday, July 16, 2009

Has It REALLY Been 10 Years?

It was 1999 when the likes of Tyler Durden (played by a "just met Jennifer Aniston" Brad Pitt.) punched, kicked and bled his way across movie screen around the world. Fight Club. It's been 10 years since the film was released- can you beleive it?

In honor of it's anniversary Hole In The Wall Studios will present a late night showing of the now classic film on Saturday July 18th 2009 @ 11:30pm.


"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Our Great War is a spiritual war; our Great Depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden

Rolley said...

Hrm.. ten years, a lot of things have happened. It seems forever ago but it also seems like yesterday. I really liked that movie, which says a lot because usually I can't stand violent films. : )

Kristin said...

No way. I feel old. Edward Norton. Yummmmmm!

Megan said...

Loved your "Sarah" story! Probably the funniest celeb story I've ever heard!

ps - Love, love, love Fight Club!

Bunny, THE PARIS HOUSE said...

I can NOT believe it was 10 years ago. It may be cliche...but I just love Brad Pitt. The scene in that movie where he is just fighting in that ring with his zero percent body fat. Oh well I just love it!! I even ordered the poster of him. I know I know...I'm 43 going on 13.