Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh Happy Friday (which is actually thursday)

Today is my Friday (even though it's Thursday)- I'm off for the next 4 days and plan to spend as little time as possible in front of the computer. Soak in a bit more summer for winter which seems to be only a few months away.

Don't have much of a plan- there is The Calgary Fringe Festival that might be interesting or maybe head out to my family's cabin for a few days. I might even take it down a notch and spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river reading one of the books I have on the go. Ooooo the possibilities are endless!

How do you plan to spend your weekend?

Happy Weekend Everyone! I'll leave you with an appearance by Wilco and Feist on The David Lettermen Show (I'd be very happy if Jeff Tweedy and Lesley Feist had babies- they would be such lovely musical babies! Don't even get me started on Feist- I've been a superfan for YEARS.)


(Video and Pictures Borrowed from listen to feist)

4 comments:

LENORENEVERMORE said...

that's right... the possibilities are endless! I'm also catching up on reading, received all my magz subscription in the mail. Happy long weekend dear!

abhi said...

Oh today is Friday for me . I am planning to do a new course and the classes will be only on weekends.

I wish you a enjoyable weekend. Take care

Pattie said...

Hope you have fun!

I'm on summer break and it feels like school was the vacation :)

amourissima said...

LENORENEVERMORE:
Oooo Magazine subscriptions!!! Find some inspiring things I hope?

abhi:
I'd love to take a new course. I keep meaning too- not sure if I want to do a work related one or a fun one... hope you had fun!

Pattie:
Teehee- isn't that always the case? the vaca can be crazier then the usual work schedule!

Thanks everyone for the comments! *big smile*