Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'll Have A Pint of the Ol' Butter Beer Please

OK, fine! I'll admit it- I am totally geeking out today! I magically came across an article in the Calgary Herald reveling secrets of the highly anticipated Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Florida. Holy Gnargle Droppings!!!

*drops to the ground in all kinds of magical excitement*

Referred to as a "park inside of a park", the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be faithful to those experiences and attractions that existed in the book. Visitors will be able to sample butter beer (yum!) and pumpkin juice (ew) at the Three Broomsticks Restaurant, relax in the Owlery and be fitted for a magical wand in Ollivander’s Wand Shop (!!!!). It's due to open this spring! Ooooooooo!!!!
Does this mean I can have an owl now?

2 comments:

Rolley said...

HAHAH AWWWWWWSOME! I'd definitely go! I bet pumpkin juice isn't that bad, if you added a bit of dark brown sugar and various spices!! ... but.. it'd have to be thinned or something, imagine drinking thick gluggy juice!! BLEHRHH!H!!!!! hehe.

amourissima said...

See, I imagine it being really thin and runny.. I'm ok with thick. Sort of like a Pumpkin Milk Shake!