Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Back Laura!


Today is the day that my best friend Laura, comes home from England (which by-the-way, I just learnt ISN'T a country. I kind of always thought of it to be one but kind of not, regardless- the verdict is in! Don't believe me, read the post HERE). You are going to laugh but she's only been gone 2 weeks but I talk to her almost every day and we see each other at least 2-3 times a week. It's been strange and lonesome without her *sigh*. I've still been busy (I bought a George Foreman Grill the other day!)but she's my match, my other half... the only other person who I think totally gets me in this world and doesn't fight me to the death because of it. I'm excited for her to come back, I'm sure much like her dog Kuma will be. I will however have enough manners to wait until her Jet Lag has subsided to attack her (Unlike Kuma.)

Plus, I hope she brought me back lots of sweets, they really have their shit together when it comes to making that stuff. Mmmmm Battenberg cake- Oooo and Nougat! Mmmm....

Battenberg cake picture courtesy of Google Images

1 comment:

Kerree said...

England isn't a country? I learn something new everyday...