Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Lovely Lady Teeth

First of all , I have to give a shout out to my dental hygienist Tanya and my new dentist Dr. Markovich.
Freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! WOOP-WOOP!

Second of all, on a more serious and disgusting note, I haven't been to the dentist since I my braces taken off. No one I know now OTHER then my parents knew me when I had braces... No one in High School knew I had braces. Do the math, I double dog dare you... alright FINE, I'll do the math- I haven't been to the dentist is 15 years.

15 years!

That all changed today. Obviously, because I went to the dentist. My tummy was in knots as I waited, thoughts of cavities (which I have never had), root canals and skin graphing danced through my head. I was expecting the worst but ended up wowing them all with a bit of build up and THAT'S IT!


LOOK MUM, NO CAVITIES!!!


They also found some wisdom teeth I thought I didn't have- I'm OK with that though... I want to keep those. In my skull. Please. I have to go back a few more times for some more cleanings (15 years IS a long time) and then I'm good to go like a normal person. A normal person with nice teeth.


Brush your teeth and floss- floss, floss, floss! And go to the dentist, it actually is not so bad!

  • When was the last time you went to the dentist?

PS: Sorry about all the yelling, I'm just SOOOO HAPPY!!!!




photo borrowed from Flickr

No comments: