Monday, September 21, 2009

My Thoughts For Bronwyn

It is a strange and unfortunate situation; one day you are talking with a friend and then the next you are being informed that she has passed away. There was no lead up, no clue, no moment to prepare for the worst. Just gone. And though I haven't seen her in a few years, we talked often enough that now she is gone this largely over populated world of ours suddenly feels so vacant.

I was inspired by Bronwyn to live life fully, vivaciously and with beauty. Without hesitation and recklessness- a delicate balance that few can achieve. She taught me to capture moments and savor them. She taught me that children are the greatest gifts a person can have. She often told me that it was a waste for me to live in Calgary, that Edmonton was THE place to be.

I am still inspired by Bronwyn.

Though as tragic as it is for me to image that such a young, vibrant woman could have come and gone so quickly in life, leaving behind children and family. She didn't for a moment take it for granted, having touched so many people with her charm. She lived her life and she lived it well.

Bronwyn, my love to you.

PS: I promise to keep up our fight against the spiders *smiles*
Art Borrowed From Visionary Art Print Gallery

5 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Rolley said...

Yeah me too. Its terrible especially when the one who goes is so young and leaves behind family. But, she'll live on in their memories, and it sounds like she left the world with a positive mark on the people around her.

valentine said...

sorry about your friend, it is especially hard when you don't have time to prepare.

Rosabela said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Just as Rolley said, "she left the world with a positive mark on the people around her" and she obviously left one in your heart. :-)

chandara said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Its never an easy thing to over come.